what is the option for "Use this key anyway? (y/N) y"

John Clizbe John at enigmail.net
Wed Feb 27 16:55:43 CET 2013

pradeep kumar wrote:
> Hi Werner,
>
> Yes I have used both the commands as separate but when I am trying to run
> command I am getting the below error can you please let me know how to
> eliminate this.
>
> Inline image 1
>
> But I can able to encrypt the files normally after asking "y" option.

Try rearranging the command line so that the options follow the actions

gpg -ea -r 0xdecafbad -u 0xdeadbeef -- batch --yes -o file.enc file.txt

not fond of doing it, but Windows understands piping so you could do

echo Y | gpg...
--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet: John (a) Gingerbear DAWT net
SKS/Enigmail/PGP-EKP                  or: John ( @ ) Enigmail DAWT net