[Sks-devel] pool.sks-keyservers.net issues

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Thu Feb 28 18:35:16 CET 2013

Phil,

Could this curl issue be the cause of this error that I've been seeing
the last few days:

gpg: sending key 1A1ABC84 to hkp server pool.sks-keyservers.net
gpgkeys: HTTP post error 22: The requested URL returned error: 417
Expectation Failed
gpg: sending key D5B2F0FB to hkp server pool.sks-keyservers.net
gpgkeys: HTTP post error 22: The requested URL returned error: 417
Expectation Failed
gpg: keyserver internal error
gpg: keyserver send failed: Keyserver error

Based on your post I tried GnuPG 1 with that same keyserver and it
worked fine.

Doug