encrypting multiple files into a single output file

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Jul 16 18:04:41 CEST 2013

On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 17:08, Ira.Kirschner at sungard.com said:

> This will create a single "output file name" with the entire "filelist" each individually encrypted.

That is the PGP Zip format, right?  We support it for ages; our tool is
called gpg-zip and creates a compatible archive.  Technically this is
not the common ZIP format but the widely used USTAR format.  BTW,
GnuPG-2 comes with gpgtar which is used on Windows to implement the PGP
Zip functionality.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner