Multiple email addresses - any alternative to ask everyone to sign all my keys?

Philipp Klaus Krause pkk at spth.de
Wed Jul 24 11:33:18 CEST 2013

Am 24.07.2013 08:35, schrieb Heinz Diehl:
> On 24.07.2013, Philipp Klaus Krause wrote:
>
>> I do not trust the computer at university with the secret key used to
>> decrypt my private mail.
> [....]
>
>> Still, I want  to be able to read any encrypted mail sent to my
>> unversity addresses on the computer at university. And I want to use
>> encryption, since the mails might contain sensitive information, such as
>> exams, grades, etc (and the mail servers are maintained by students).
>
> You can't have security on a machine which is out of your control. If
> others have physical access to your machine at university, what you
> want isn't possible. They could simply install a keylogger or other
> monitoring.

I just want multiple security levels: Decrypt mail addressed to the
university address, but not mail addressed to my private address on the
university computer. Decrypt both types of mail on my private computer.
After all the security I want works when using two separate keypairs
(but that has the disadvantage of other people having to sign multiple
keys).

Philipp