--batch --gen-key error with "Key-Type: default"

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Jul 26 13:08:11 CEST 2013

On Fri, 26 Jul 2013 12:12, mmn at hethane.se said:

> Nevertheless, is there any interest in making gnupg 1.x support the
> 'default' algorithm feature?

No.  In the long run I want to get rid of GnuPG-1.  With the loopback
pinentry support in GnuPG 2.1 we will be pretty close for a complete
replacement.  Thus backporting new features to GnuPG-1 is not the best
way spending our resources.

However, if it is a simple change, I would accept it, anyway.  In master
this was commit 49b00ffd.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner