Why OpenPGP is not wanted - stupid is in vogue right now

Avi avi.wiki at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 17:15:08 CEST 2013

You mean that you we should clutch to the main topic and brake any
off-topic tangents before they drive the thread completely off-road? Or are
you just tire_d of how these threads wheel around with no differential
between the main theme and non-themes, and no filter to steer the thread
back to one universal topic?

I will be accepting donations of projectile fermented vegetables for a
limited time.

----
User:Avraham

pub 3072D/F80E29F9 1/30/2009 Avi (Wikimedia-related key) <avi.wiki at gmail.com

   Primary key fingerprint: 167C 063F 7981 A1F6 71EC ABAA 0D62 B019 F80E
29F9