[Gpg4win-devel] GpgEX for 64 bit Windows test version

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Jun 24 18:14:30 CEST 2013

On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 16:09, josef at netpage.dk said:

> Hi, I tried all of the possible functions work.

Thanks.

> The only problem I found is, that help asks for Admin rights. And if
> the rights are granted, it starts Internet Explorer, not the default
> browser!

I need to check how to access the default browser.  It uses the class ID
of "InternetExplorer.Application" to lookup IWebBrowser2.

Might it be that Windows asks for Adim rights because it uses Internet
Explorer for the first time?  I can't replicate that on my Windows 7
box.

> All of this on Windows 8 Pro 64bit German

Great, at least some stuff works on Windows 8.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner