/etc/gnugpg.d/

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Mar 7 18:26:17 CET 2013

On Thu,  7 Mar 2013 15:44, adrelanos at riseup.net said:
> What about having /etc/gnugpg.d/ where you can drop configuration files
> just you can drop them into /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/?

In general I consider those configuration directories a bad idea.  They
are nice at the first view because they make packaging easy but after
all they are unreadable.  Sure, for some applications they make sense
(/etc/pam.d/) but definitely not for GnuPG.

I also miss to understand how they would help to solve the OPs problem.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner