GNuPGP 4 Windows and SSIS Question

Keith DeJarnet keith.dejarnet at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 17:09:08 CET 2013

I've been tasked with automating process that calls for decrypting a file.
I'm using gpg4win with SSIS 2005 using and Execute Process Task.

For my Executable I'm using C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe and calling gpg
in my Arguments section.

I'm using the information found at http://www.glump.net/howto/gpg_intro
which suggests using:
type passphrase | gpg --passphrase-fd 0 OPTIONS COMMAND

or

echo PASSPHRASE| gpg --passphrase-fd 0 OPTIONS COMMAND

So far I haven't had any success with either of these options.

Has anyone successfully been able to use gpg4win with SSIS? If so could you
post an example of the executable and arguments used?

Thanks,

Keith