GPG2 and IDEA

Jan Chaloupecky chaljan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 11:57:53 CET 2013

Hi,
the short question is how do I enable the IDEA support in GPG2.

I tried following this article:
http://www.kfwebs.net/articles/article/42/GnuPG-2.0---IDEA-support

but even the patching of the libcrypt source files does not work. Here's
what I did:

> wget ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/libgcrypt/libgcrypt-1.2.4.tar.bz2
> tar jxvf libgcrypt-1.2.4.tar.bz2
> wget http://www.kfwebs.com/libgcrypt-1.2.4-idea.diff.bz2
> bunzip2 libgcrypt-1.2.4-idea.diff.bz2
> patch --dry-run <  libgcrypt-1.2.4-idea.diff

The patch command gives me a lot of FAILED messages:

> patching file cipher.c
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 72.
> 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file cipher.c.rej
> patching file idea.c
> patching file Makefile.am
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 63.
> 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file Makefile.am.rej
> patching file configure.ac
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 110.
> Hunk #2 FAILED at 715.
> 2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file configure.ac.rej
> patching file cipher.h
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 58.
> 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file cipher.h.rej
> patching file basic.c
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 542.
> 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file basic.c.rej

what am I doing wrong?

cheers

--
Jan