IDEA License

Jan Chaloupecky chaljan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 11:30:08 CET 2013

Sorry, I sent the last mail only to Hubert.

I was saying that Squeeze does not have in any of its repositories the
versions that support IDEA:

Max version of GnuPG  is 1.4.12
http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=gnupg&searchon=names&exact=1&suite=all&section=all
Max version of libgcrypt is 1.5.1
http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=libgcrypt11&searchon=names&exact=1&suite=all&section=all

So in other words, I can  have IDEA support in Debian Squeeze only when I
compile myself either the extension for GPG 1 or libgcrypt for GPG 2.

Compiling and shipping IDEA means that I have to provide the sources of my
software, correct?

--
Jan