IDEA License

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Wed Mar 27 13:50:33 CET 2013

On 27/03/13 12:41, Julian H. Stacey wrote:
> Thanks Ulrich for your email below,
> It didn't make it to gnupg-users at gnupg.org & to
>  http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2013-March/date.html#end

Posts by non-subscribers are moderated (held for approval by a moderator).
That's why it took (by comparison) so long to make it to the list. It's there
now, also in the web archive[1].

Greets,

Peter.

PS: By the way, your e-mail client doesn't seem to honor the Mail-Followup-To
header, because I spotted Werner Koch in the CC list. Just so you know.

[1]<http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2013-March/046346.html>