FW: gpgee operation failed

儒風管理部-潘右文 r132 at rufon.com.tw
Thu May 2 02:51:35 CEST 2013

Hi, Peter. Thanks for help. I definitely will try your method next time because my colleague do the PC recovery into earlier date. Then, everyrhing goes back to normal. It used to work without signing the identity of public key though.Right now, I have no PC to try it out until next error occurs.

I believe I downloaded this version "gpg4win-1.1.4.exe	17-Feb-2009 17:46	9.5M	" . It is a little bit old but I have a hard time to install newer version on my windows XP SP3. It simplely doesn’t work on my windows XP. I googled it . Some people said , it is not compatible with windows XP SP3 Chinese system.
That is why I only install the older version of gpg4win.

AS for the pictures in the mail, I was not aware of that. I will make a shortcut link next time .

Again, Thanks.

Yuwen Pan
Best Regards,