2.0.20 beta available

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon May 6 11:10:53 CEST 2013

On Sat,  4 May 2013 00:15, abel at guardianproject.info said:

> Oh, it must be not implemented in just 2.1 (git master). I just assumed
> it wasn't implemented in 2.0 either.  I wonder why it was removed from 2.1.

In 2.1 the secret keys are manage by gpg-agent and in theory gpg should
not care about them.  However, we also have import and export commands
which tell the agent what to do with the secret keys (i.e. import or
export).  A delete command is a bit more difficult regarding the UI
because it is possible that gpgme uses the same secret key for an X.509
certificate - it would then also be silently deleted.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner