Generating/Exporting under another user-account(Log on as a batch job rights)

Lema KB kiblema at gmail.com
Tue May 21 13:43:37 CEST 2013

hi Henry,

i followed your suggestions, i tried to open kleopatra under another
username (using runas) on command-line, but it doesn't open it. i wrote the
exact path to kleopatra.

i tried also gpg2 --list-keys, didn't help. i can't write pause, where i
shoul. i am not using BAT-file, i am directly running gpg in pub folder of
GnuPG4win.

but what i could do is, to generate keys under this another username. but
the window at the end disappears.
under my own username i can open kleopatar, which is in main folder GnuPG.
but under another user it doesn't.

pls help asap,
thanks in advance