Total Newbie Can't Unpack Tar Ball on AIX

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Wed May 22 13:45:56 CEST 2013

Werner Koch wrote:
> On Wed, 22 May 2013 00:50, jhs at berklix.com said:
>
> > empty content pages with just "An HTML attachment was scrubbed...  "
>
> Well, there should be a link so you don't need to build the URL
> yourself.  However, pipermail is so broken that I don't want to invest
> any time in fixing this and maintain the patches.  There is just no
> easier to install solution than pipermail.  Most use gmane, anyway.

OK, I had just thought there was perhaps an easy solution ready to
copy, but I understand about lack of time :-).

In off line mail, Henry wrote more help re. AIX to Bettina,
I searched for a link that info might be incorporated at,
or linked from along with URL from MichaelQuigley & found
	http://gnupg.org/download/supported_systems.en.html

There also is:
  FreeBSD with x86 CPU works fine.

I suggest that extend to:
  FreeBSD
  </A>
  with x86 & amd64 CPUs works fine.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultant, Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below not above, like a play script.  Indent old text with "> ".