unattended signing key

Lema KB kiblema at gmail.com
Mon May 27 13:38:08 CEST 2013

Hi

I am writing a batch file, where i install gpg4win, generate keys, import
public key, and sign it. Could anyone help me, how i silently(unattended)
sign imported public-key?
i did edit the key, fpr, signed it but it is asking my passphrase.

or should i generate my secret-public-key without passphrase? i need just
encrypt files with someone's public-key sent me through email. which kind
of key should i generate for my own to do that?

Appreciate your answers.