Quotes from GPG users

Ben McGinnes ben at adversary.org
Mon Nov 4 15:38:08 CET 2013

On 30/10/13 9:58 PM, Sam Tuke wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm working with Werner to promote GnuPG and raise awareness. To
> that end we're collecting quotes from users - endorsements from
> people who know and trust GPG, people like you.

Feel free to use any of my public comments on the topic, either on my
blog or on Twitter.

http://www.adversary.org/wp/2011/01/27/securing-gmail/
http://www.adversary.org/wp/2011/08/20/preventing-political-blunders-with-digital-signatures/
http://www.adversary.org/wp/2012/09/20/protecting-yourself-in-a-surveillance-state/
http://www.adversary.org/wp/2013/09/10/australias-dsd-recommends-weak-encryption/

Related category: http://www.adversary.org/wp/tag/crypto/

Some prior tweets:

"Intercepted phone calls and emails caught Standen according to
#4corners. Three words: GPG and Zfone."
http://twitter.com/benmcginnes/statuses/103053838977728512

"Another reason why people should digitally sign their
email. http://t.co/t0q8DtB #crypto #openpgp #auspol #gpg #gnupg"
http://twitter.com/benmcginnes/statuses/104452618016915456

That t.co link forwards here (for those of you who hate URL forwards):

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-08-19/lnp-candidate-expelled-over-email/2847428

If you make a hashtag for this topic, let me know so I can point my
fellow Pirates at it all.  We've got some very good people on our
social media team.

Regards,
Ben

- --
Ben McGinnes  http://www.adversary.org/  Twitter: benmcginnes
    Systems Administrator, Writer, Trainer, ICT Consultant
Encrypted email preferred - primary OpenPGP/GPG key: 0x73590E5D
OpenPGP/GPG key here: http://goo.gl/GVGwT and http://goo.gl/SDs0D
OpenPGP/GPG key transition: http://www.adversary.org/keyswitch.txt.asc