question about public keys

Smith, Cathy Cathy.Smith at pnnl.gov
Thu Nov 7 00:57:42 CET 2013

Hi

A couple of years ago I created a gpg key for an account that is use to transfer documents with vendors.  It's worked fine.  We now have a new vendor that won't accept the public key because of the expiration date.  I don't see a way to create another public key for this account with the shorter expiration date.  Replacing the current public key will disrupt business with existing customers.  Is there a solution other than creating another account with its own gpg key?

Thanks

Cathy

---
Cathy L. Smith