question about public key usage

Smith, Cathy Cathy.Smith at pnnl.gov
Thu Nov 7 21:52:01 CET 2013

Hi

Is it possible to have 2 public keys with different expiration dates for the same user?  I created a public key a couple of years ago to be used to exchange documents with vendors for a batch processing account.  That is working just fine.  A new vendor wants our public key but requires the key to have a shorter expiration date.  I don't want to distribute a new public key to existing customers.

Thank you.

Cathy
---
Cathy L. Smith