Threema.

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Sun Nov 10 13:26:32 CET 2013

Charly Avital wrote:

> kendrick eastes wrote on 11/10/13, 3:17 AM:
> > might be better received at a cryptography based mailing list, also, do
> > you plan on releasing source?
> >

> > apologies if this double sends, I've been having network issues recently.
>
> The source belongs to the company whose web site figures in the link I sent.

No source = Don't use.  Companies have their own commercial interests,
can die & be bought, can be leaned on by their home nation state, plus
states can spy, emit trojans, & want to weaken cryptography/ security.

> I have no connection whatsoever with that company, I was just asking the
> GnuPG-users list for an opinion.
>
> Sorry for the misunderstanding.
> Charly

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultant, Munich http://berklix.com
 Interleave replies below like a play script.  Indent old text with "> ".