New GPLv3 OpenPGP card implementation (on a java card).

Ann O'nymous c6.321197185 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 07:42:04 CEST 2013

If anyone is interested I wrote a java card implementation of the OpenPGP
card and released it under the GPLv3

Features and limitations:
- 2048 bit RSA keys only
- On card key generation
- RSA keys can be imported onto the card (if using GnuPG v2.0.22 or above,
previous versions did not support writing RSA private keys in the CRT
format to the card).
- On card random number generation
- No secure messaging or card clean-up yet.
- Tested with gpg2, OpenSC will need a few patches to select the applet by
AID.

Link to the code:
https://github.com/FluffyKaon/OpenPGP-Card

There will be a test suite to go with it once I clean the code a bit.