New GPLv3 OpenPGP card implementation (on a java card).

NdK ndk.clanbo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 14:29:17 CEST 2013

Il 15/10/2013 11:41, Pete Stephenson ha scritto:
> On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 7:42 AM, Ann O'nymous <c6.321197185 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> If anyone is interested I wrote a java card implementation of the OpenPGP
>> card and released it under the GPLv3
I'm 'more or less' (no time ATM :( ) working on extending standard GPG
card protocol to support user-controlled export of keys and ability to
keep 'n' old enc keys on the same card.

> Is this a hardware limitation, or could it be increased in the future?
Try to find a Java card that supports longer keys...

> Also, are there any smartcards out there that would support DSA/ELG
> keys? All the cards I've seen and used support RSA only.
I've only seen RSA (up to 2048bit) and ECC (some "small" fields only)
support in Java cards. Some BasicCards should support up to 4096bit (and
they're the ones used by offical GPG card, IIUC).

BYtE,
 Diego.