better handling of importing local signatures

Wed Oct 16 01:30:32 CEST 2013

Hello,

I think it would be a good idea to change the handling of local signatures. I
suggest to import local signatures even without
        --import-options import-local-sigs
if the local signature is by one of the secret keys in the local keyring. That
would make the handling of offline mainkeys easier: It would allow the user to
avoid putting "import-options import-local-sigs" in the config file (which he
is otherwise heavily tempted to do in order to avoid problems).

I do not see any reason why the import filter should affect your own
signatures.

Hauke
--
Crypto für alle: http://www.openpgp-schulungen.de/fuer/bekannte/