Building pinentry on Windows 7

Nikola Radovanovic Nikola.Radovanovic at seavus.com
Tue Oct 22 14:06:16 CEST 2013

Hello,

I couldn't find any manual for building pinentry executables for Windows (specifically Windows 7/8). Also for Gpg4Win 2 in general. I know it should be cross-compiled, but there is not some up to date manual on internet, or I couldn't find it. Can you please give some detailed instructions on how to do it on Windows 7.
Since I am not subsribed to this mailing list, please add me to CC.

Best regards,
Nikola Radovanovic