Public algos list

Fabio Coatti fabio.coatti at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 14:18:06 CET 2013

Hi all,
I just spotted this asking for gnupg version:

==========
gpg (GnuPG) 2.0.22
libgcrypt 1.5.3

Home: ~/.gnupg
Supported algorithms:
Pubkey: RSA, ELG, DSA, ?, ?
Cipher: IDEA, 3DES, CAST5, BLOWFISH, AES, AES192, AES256, TWOFISH,
        CAMELLIA128, CAMELLIA192, CAMELLIA256
Compression: Uncompressed, ZIP, ZLIB, BZIP2

The part that I don't understand is the two question marks in pubkey
algos. Pubkey: RSA, ELG, DSA, ?, ?

Can someone point me to some documentation about this or give me an hint?
I'm sure I missed something, but I read documentation and googled
without success... and I'd like to know what thos question marks
stands for .

Sorry for the very likely stupid question and thanks for any hint :)

--
Fabio