Quotes from GPG users

Sam Tuke samtuke at gnupg.org
Wed Oct 30 11:58:56 CET 2013

Hi all,

I'm working with Werner to promote GnuPG and raise awareness. To that end we're
collecting quotes from users - endorsements from people who know and trust GPG,
people like you.

If you want to help us, send your own statement about why GPG is important to
you. Please keep it less than or equal to 130 characters, so it can be used on
social networks.

I'll collect them and pick the best for use now and in future.

Stimuli:
You trust GPG with what?
It's the only app that does what for you / your business?
Without it you couldn't do what?

Examples:
"I can correspond with absolute comfort knowing that there was absolutely no
leakage of my mail" (Steve Gibson, Gibson Research)

"Since I started working with top-secret documents, I have been using GPG"
(Bruce Schneier)

Thanks!

Sam.
--