Quotes from GPG users

Sam Tuke samtuke at gnupg.org
Wed Oct 30 18:26:11 CET 2013

On 30/10/13 16:34, Hauke Laging wrote:
> I don't understand what that is supposed to be good for

Promoting GPG is also promoting crypto. People need a particular tool to use.
GnuPG also needs resources and support - especially for major new features in
future, so promoting its reputation is important.

If you don't agree then you can skip this thread. I realise it's an unusual one
and I don't wish to disturb the usual business of supporting users here.

Best,

Sam.
--
Sam Tuke