GPG and Outlook revisited

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Sep 10 14:07:36 CEST 2013

On Mon,  9 Sep 2013 23:38, dougb at dougbarton.us said:

> It's worth noting for sake of argument that the same exact concerns
> apply to the pre-packaged binaries of GnuPG for Windows.

The difference is that it is possible to build it on your own.  If you
are concerened, please do that.

I would be more concerned about all the open source libaries we use - I
am not able to check them for backdoors.  But at least there is a chance
that such a backdoor will be revealed and may even be tracked down to
that innocent hackers whos development box has been bugged by a TLA :-(

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner