checking signature of pgp mime

Tim Prepscius timprepscius at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 21:06:57 CEST 2014

Greetings,

So as I said before, I'm working on a pgp base web mail app:
https://github.com/timprepscius/mv

I am having problems validating the signature of a small percentage of
test cases.  However GPG with apple-mail says the signatures checkout,
soo... I'm obviously doing something incorrectly.

Is there developer of gpg-apple-mail who could let me know, given a
specific example, what the actual block is which has been signed
(including whitespace/line endings/etc).  (I think if I could solve
one problematic example, it would enable me to solve the others.)

An example problematic email is this:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=1zm9sdcE

This is the derived block: (I send this into openpgpjs)
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=XThs22KR

-tim