checking signature of pgp mime

Tim Prepscius timprepscius at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 01:57:17 CEST 2014

> On Thursday 03 April 2014 15:06:57 Tim Prepscius wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > So as I said before, I'm working on a pgp base web mail app:
> > https://github.com/timprepscius/mv
> >
> > I am having problems validating the signature of a small percentage of
> > test cases.  However GPG with apple-mail says the signatures
> > checkout, soo... I'm obviously doing something incorrectly.

> KMail also says that the signature matches.

Does KMail (or any other mail application) allow the user to get a
dump of the signed portion of the message?

(apple mail doesn't and the gpg debugging doesn't include it).

I need to get a hex dump of what was successfully verified.
I've spent many an hour now removing a little white space here, a
little white space there with no verified signature.  (using a
signature block in a detached file)

-tim