Removing old preferences from exported key

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 8 07:48:38 CEST 2014

On 07-04-2014 15:16, David Shaw wrote:

> When you change preferences you add another selfsig for your
> user ID that contains the new preferences.

> If you want to make the old preferences go away completely,
> you can simply delete the old selfsig via delsig

Yers, that removes it completely from my keyring. That's not necessary
and will be undone after the first sync with the keyservers anyway.

However, is there a way to remove it from the exported key only - to
keep the size of the exported key as small as possible? The export
options didn't do that as list-packets showed.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers