Heartbleed attack on Openssl

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Thu Apr 10 06:35:52 CEST 2014

On 4/10/2014 12:06 AM, Laurent Jumet wrote:
>     Does it make sense to disable SSL in my browser for a couple of weeks?
>     HTTPS is linked with TLS v1.2 128 bit ARC4 (2048 bit RSA/SHA) instead.

I am flattered that you think I am a mind reader, but I assure you, I am
not able to use the Heartbleed attack to pull important information out
of your frontal cortex -- like what operating system you're using, what
browser you're using, and so on and so on.

At any rate, these are questions for your browser vendor.