Chipdrive SPR 532 and OpenPGP Card with 4096Bit RSA Keys

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Tue Apr 15 22:06:57 CEST 2014

On 15/04/14 16:34, Florian Wolters wrote:
> How does GnuPG decide wether to ask for the Pin on screen or to let it
> be entered on the pinpad?

AFAIK, only the internal CCID driver supports entry on the pinpad, and it is by
default enabled when using the internal CCID driver. However, if you have pcscd
running, I suppose GnuPG will use that. Then the pinpad is not supported.

So: do you have a pcscd running? If you don't need it, stop it, and scdaemon
will use it's interal driver.

HTH,

Peter.