GPG tool for Windows Embeddd Compact 7

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Thu Apr 17 14:56:15 CEST 2014

Hi,

At Thursday 17 April 2014 14:08:06 dbhukta . wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 10:09 AM, dbhukta . <dbhukta at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Can you give the solution for GPGtool which will run for Windows Embedded
> > Compact 7. Or any Binary file which will be compatible for windows
> > embedded compact 7.

As already said, there is no Version of GnuPG known to work wiht Windows
Embedded Compact 7. The last Windows CE I know of where GnuPG was able to run
was Windows Mobile 6.5 (Windows CE 5 Kernel). I have no idea about Windows
Embedded Compact 7. And I can not estimate the effort / work required to
port / compile GnuPG for that platform.

If you have professional interest in this maybe you can contract Werner Koch's
company g10code ( http://www.g10code.com/ ) to look into this for you.

Regards,
Andre

--