UI terminology for calculated validities

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Tue Apr 22 21:57:48 CEST 2014

Perhaps the novice interface should just stick to "validity" and do away with
the whole concept of ownertrust to keep things simple. Suggest that people meet
up with someone and sign their key personally if they want validity.

Also, I think the word "trust" by itself should probably be avoided everywhere.
The word "ownertrust" is uncommon enough that people might be more inclined to
look up what it means, instead of thinking they already know what "trust" means.

My 2 cents,

Peter.