UI terminology for calculated validities

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Wed Apr 23 11:56:17 CEST 2014

On 23/04/14 10:08, p.h.delgado at xoxy.net wrote:
> *We do agree that the WoT is the principal obstacle to a
> wider adoption of GnuPG.*

Only a few days ago, a list of literature on the subject was posted to this
mailing list.

I propose we keep the scope of this discussion narrower, and not touch the
subject of adoption of crypto. I fear the discussion will quickly go nowhere
otherwise.

Let's stick to improving user interfaces for novice users so they use them
reasonably correctly.

HTH,

Peter.