UI terminology for calculated validities

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Thu Apr 24 11:13:22 CEST 2014

I think "authenticity" covers the overtones much better than "validity", now
that you mention it. It even makes me wonder why it wasn't chosen in the first
place :). You have convinced me that it is the better term to use.

I'm not enthousiastic about "ownership", because it feels like a synonym to
"User ID" in OpenPGP context.

HTH,

Peter.