Access to www.gnupg.org only via TLS

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Wed Apr 30 14:21:15 CEST 2014

On Wed, 30 Apr 2014 10:25, gollo at fsfe.org said:

> the SSLLabs test shows two small issues when testing gnupg.org [2], one
> of which is the too short time sent in the HSTS header.

Ooops, copy and paste error: I missed the last 0 of max-age=31536000.
Also fixed in the Boa source code examples.

The missing forward secrecy is mainly an issue with IE which gives
non-FS algorithm suites a higher preference; but for older IEs a non-FS
algorithm is required.  We don't have any user data at this site so the
missing forward secrecy for anyway bugged Microsoft browsers should not
be an issue.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

p.s
I understand why Microsoft makes it hard to use FS - that abbreviation
is also used for free software ;-)