GnuPG 2.0.21 install - AIX

Sieu Truc sieutruc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 09:03:30 CEST 2014

Actually, i did a compilation of gnupg 2.0.22 successfully as showed in
this site (AIX 6.1):
http://www.perzl.org/aix/index.php?n=Main.Instructions
But i couldn't run it because the gpg-agent failed to start (libassuan
failed), specified here
https://bugs.g10code.com/gnupg/issue1659

And look at carefully at the output of configure command,  gcc no , cc no.,
you don't have gcc or cc in your system.

Please following the site above to set all environment variables ( of
course you have to install gcc or xlc if you have  ).

Truc

Tell me if you can run gpg in your machine.