gpg: checking created signature failed: Bad signature

green at mm.st green at mm.st
Thu Aug 7 10:05:11 CEST 2014

Thank you for the response, Peter.

> Did you overclock your computer? You might need to lower some setting if
> you did.

I haven't overclocked the computer but it is only a (quite old, now)
Acer Revo
with an Intel Atom 230 1.6 GHz CPU.

> You could try memtest86+ for several hours.

I will try this and the visual component inspection as soon as possible
and see
what I can find.

> I'm not sure "blown capacitor" is the correct English term

It certainly is the correct English term :)  I can't imagine how strange
it
must be to discuss such obscure things in a language other than one's
own.
I am ashamed to admit that, although I very much enjoy other languages,
could not even say "Hello, how are you" in Dutch.

All the best,

Wolf.