Error - bad passphrase

Sun Aug 10 16:44:45 CEST 2014

Hello,

Am So 10.08.2014, 08:13:12 schrieb david at gbenet.com:

> Since this upgrade

I have no idea why the upgrade may have caused this.

> Also KGpg comes up with the following error Gnupg failed to start -
> "gpg: option file `/home/david/.gnupg/gpg.conf': No such file or
> directory."

Does the file exist?

> But sometimes gpg-agent is running...............

I don't know what the reason for the change is but I have a suggestion
for a work-around:

You can put
use-standard-socket
in the config file gpg-agent.conf. If you do that and gpg-agent is not
running (which you may check every few minutes via cron) then you can
simply restart it:
gpg-agent --daemon

Due to the config file setting the applications will connect to the new
gpg-agent as they would have connected to the old one.

Hauke
--
Crypto für alle: http://www.openpgp-schulungen.de/fuer/unterstuetzer/
http://userbase.kde.org/Concepts/OpenPGP_Help_Spread