can any one send me....

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Tue Aug 12 11:53:30 CEST 2014

> Hi All,

Hello David,

> I need a working copy of gpg-agent.conf and a working copy of gpg.conf - for a Linux system.
> Am still failing to sign and encrypt.

I'm pretty sure you don't need anything in those files to have it
working. The options I have in there are not related to it working. Can
you do a step-by-step analysis of what you're trying to do and what is
the exact content of the error messages? Also, if you have anything in
those .conf files, please post their contents as well.

Peter.

PS: Anyway, here are the contents of my .conf's on this machine:

gpg-agent.conf:
enable-ssh-support
default-cache-ttl 0
max-cache-ttl 0
default-cache-ttl-ssh 86400
max-cache-ttl-ssh 86400

gpg.conf:
keyserver hkp://keys.gnupg.net
list-options show-uid-validity
verify-options show-uid-validity

The ttl's for OpenPGP keys aren't very useful anyway as I use a smartcard.