[Announce] [security fix] Libgcrypt and GnuPG

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Aug 12 23:22:24 CEST 2014

On Tue, 12 Aug 2014 22:42, rjh at sixdemonbag.org said:

> I would also add the Qt pinentry plugin to this.  The native Win32 one
> looks completely awful.  If someone could point me at an API, I'd give

Actually this was hack to use GnuPG on WindowsCE while we are waiting
for the Qt guys to finish their migration of the Qt pinentry.  It
allowed us to enter the PIN on that HTC Touch Pro2 to test and milestone
the crypto engine.

> serious thought to doing a modern one with WPF to replace the existing
> native Win32.

That would be nice.  We need to be able to cross-compile it, though.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner