keys.gnupg.net - Refresh all public keys never completes in Enigmail, some servers down?

OmegaPhil OmegaPhil00 at startmail.com
Tue Aug 12 21:21:32 CEST 2014

Please CC me in etc, I'm not subscribed to the list.

Haven't been able to 'refresh all public keys' on keys.gnupg.net in
Enigmail for a while now (only have two keys), so I had a look at the
servers responsible (host keys.gnupg.net) - the following appear to be
bad for me accessing from the UK:

131.155.141.70: No response to pings
63.230.134.161: Destination Host Unreachable
173.175.198.28: No response to pings

I'm guessing Enigmail/Icedove is consistently using a bad server.

--
Libre software on Github: https://github.com/OmegaPhil
FSF member #9442