Back to normal now

david at gbenet.com david at gbenet.com
Wed Aug 13 20:14:11 CEST 2014

Hauke,

Yesterday whilst figuring out what to do, I found that I was logged out - my Linux box
refused to accept my password.

Anyway having copied the contents of my home directory - I reinstalled LXDE. Then slowly
configured. I installed gpg2 - created the directory and associated files and then copied
over my files.

All works perfectly now - thanks to being locked out!!

David

--
“See the sanity of the man! No gods, no angels, no demons, no body. Nothing of the
kind.Stern, sane,every brain-cell perfect and complete even at the moment of death. No