Fwd: GNU hackers discover HACIENDA government surveillance and give us a way to fight back

Rejo Zenger rejo at zenger.nl
Fri Aug 22 21:13:33 CEST 2014

++ 22/08/14 11:38 +0200 - Garreau, Alexandre:
>The difference in the relation we have with information is who does it
>concern: when it concerns everybody (like Science, information about
>politics, events, Philosophy, Art, etc. what generally is what Wikipedia
>contains, aka “encyclopedic informations”), it should be shared among
>everyone, and not doing so is taking part in some kind of oppression
>(like stopping people from sharing a software); when it concerns only
[...]

That's an interesting point of view - or there is some misunderstanding
on my end. Let's say the NSA does not only surveil all kinds of
communications as it does right now, but it also publishes this
information ("open data" in governmental speak), then there is no
oppression according to you?

--
Rejo Zenger
E rejo at zenger.nl | P +31(0)639642738 | W https://rejo.zenger.nl
T @rejozenger | J rejo at zenger.nl
OpenPGP   1FBF 7B37 6537 68B1 2532  A4CB 0994 0946 21DB EFD4
XMPP OTR  271A 9186 AFBC 8124 18CF  4BE2 E000 E708 F811 5ACF