"key algorithm" in GnuPG's signature verification output

Hugo Hinterberger hugo.hinterberger at gmx.net
Tue Dec 9 10:22:07 CET 2014

Hi,

It seems that you (MFPA) changed your signing practice after I noted that
I can't verify signatures created with your key “1AF778E4”. I did not know
that one could sign a message with two keys in one signing block.

I am wondering if there is a way to collapse the verification result for a
multi-key signature down to a single “good” or “bad” value/result, because
Enigmail gave me some ambiguous message about your signatures.

Kind regards,
Hugo