Holidays

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Mon Dec 15 19:57:50 CET 2014

Just like in past years, I'm going to celebrate Christmas by making a
donation to g10 Code for continued maintenance and support of GnuPG.
Not only that, but from now until January 6 I'll match any contributions
that *you* make, dollar for dollar and euro for euro, up to $500.  You
can donate at the web site, you can hand the money to Werner in person,
I don't care.

Merry Christmas to everyone, and a giant thank-you to all the
contributors for putting together software worth supporting.  :)

(Why January 6?  Because that's the end of the Christmas season.
Twelfth Night is the evening of January 5.)