Unable to encrypt file with private/public key

Haritwal, Dhiraj Dhiraj.Haritwal at ap.sony.com
Thu Dec 18 16:39:35 CET 2014

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

About the below command, it's asking for passphrase whereas my requirement is to use only keys to encrypt/sign it.

gpg2 -u FFEEDDCC -r AABBCCDD -se supersecret.txt

I tried below command which shows confirmation screen where I have entered y (yes) & now able to see a file named  supersecret.txt.gpg. m not sure what file it is because it think encrypted file should has an .asc extension.

./gpg --encrypt --hidden-recipient AABBCCDD supersecret.txt
gpg: 89709B71: There is no assurance this key belongs to the named user

Regards,

Dhiraj